Do you feel like your relationship is at a fork in the road? Like you need to do something now? Like sooner or later this issue is going to ruin your relationship? Or maybe you feel on the verge of filing divorce papers.
Problems in your relationship that continue over time can wear you down. Even if the issue starts out minor, the tenth or twentieth time you have had the same argument, tempers can flare, frustration increases, and you may even start to HATE your partner (even if it is just in that moment). These issues in your relationship don't just stop with your time with your partner. You may notice:
- More easily frustrated at work or while concentrating.
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Jealousy when watching other couples.
- Problems with your sleep patterns.
- Weight gain or weight loss.
- People in your household acting out including children, pets, or roommates.
Are you ready to get a neutral third party who will help you resolve the conflict, while teaching you the skills that you need for your relationship to be successful in the future? We will use the latest and greatest research to direct out time together and help you develop the kind of relationship you truly desire! Couples counseling can allow you to:
- Clearly identify not only what isn't working, but what is working.
- Learn the skills you need to develop to have a healthy relationship.
- Feel at ease with your partner again.
- Feel more connected through emotional and physical intimacy.
- Function better as a unit, and feel like your family life is running smoothly again.
You can't stand to feel like this any longer! Give me a call today at (209) 602-1513 and find out how we can help you reach your relationship goals!
Not sure if you even want your relationship any more? That is ok too, we can explore together both options, we don't make decisions for you, or prescribe what the outcome of your relationship will be. We simply provide you with the skills and space you need to go forward, one way or the other.
Give our office a call at (209) 602-1513 to get scheduled in for a session right away. Stop hoping things will get better, and learn how to make changes that can help!